Ricotta Spread with Maple SyrupPrint Category Spread Thematic No thematic Source Fédération des producteurs du Québec Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1/2 packet of flavourless gelatine
- 1 egg white
- 80 ml maple syrup or maple sugar (1/3 cup)
- 250 ml of ricotta cheese (1 cup)
- 1 ml ground ginger (1/4 teaspoon)
- Swell and dissolve the flavourless gelatine according to package instructions.
- Beat the egg white with the maple syrup or maple sugar for 5 min. Gently fold in the ricotta cheese, gelatine mixture and the ground ginger.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
Use as spread on toast, crepes, waffles, bagels, croissants, etc. or as a dip for fruit.