You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup BAKER'S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP or COOL WHIP Extra Creamy Whipped Topping, thawed
- 1/2 tsp. almond or vanilla extract (optional)
- 1 HONEY MAID Graham Pie Crust (6 oz.)
- BEAT cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Gradually add milk, beating until well blended after each addition.
- STIR in coconut, whipped topping and extract. Spoon into crust.
- FREEZE 4 hours or until firm. Remove pie from freezer about 15 min. before serving. Let stand at room temperature until pie can be cut easily. Store leftover pie in freezer.