Bruschetta Chicken BakePrint Category Boneless chicken breast Thematic No thematic Source Kraft Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1 can (19 fl oz/540 mL) stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 pkg. (120 g) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1-1/2 lb. (750 g) boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 tsp. dried basil leaves
- 1 cup KRAFT Mozzarella Shredded Cheese
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Place tomatoes in medium bowl. Add stuffing mix and garlic; stir just until stuffing mix is moistened. Set aside.
- PLACE chicken in 13x9-inch or 3-L baking dish; sprinkle with basil and cheese. Top with stuffing mixture.
- BAKE 30 min. or until chicken is cooked through.
Serve with steamed Italian-style vegetables