You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- Romaine lettuce leaves
- Arugula or curly endive leaves
- 4 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 English cucumber, peeled and diced
- 2 yellow onions, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 15 marinated olives
- 6 marinated medium hot peppers
- 2 green bell peppers, sliced
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Fresh oregano
- Fresh basil
- Salt and pepper
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) olive oil
- 1/2 lb (250 g) Canadian Feta cheese, crumbled
- Line serving dish with lettuce and arugula leaves. Top with tomato, cucumber, onion rings, garlic, olives and peppers.
- Drizzle salad with lemon juice and season to taste with oregano, basil, salt and pepper. Sprinkle with olive oil and crumbled Canadian Feta cheese . Serve immediately.
4 to 6