Linguine Salad RomaPrint Category Spaghettini and Linguine Thematic No thematic Source dairygoodness Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 4 ripe tomatoes, seeded, diced
- 1/4 cup (50 ml) vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup (50 ml) thinly-sliced green onions
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, crushed, chopped
- 1 tsp (5 ml) dried basil leaves, crushed
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) dried rosemary leaves, crushed
- Salt and pepper
- Handfull (1 3/4 inches /4cm across) CATELLI linguine
- 2 cups (500 ml) Canadian Cottage cheese or Canadian Ricotta cheese
- 1/3 cup (75 ml) finely-hopped parsley Cucumber slices
- Combine tomatoes, oil, onions, lemon juice, garlic, basil, oregano and rosemary in small bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste. Cover and chill 1 hour to blend flavours.
- Cook linguine according to package directions; drain. Rinse in cold water; drain.
- Combine Canadian Cottage cheese and parsley. To serve, divide pasta among 4 chilled salad plates; top with Canadian Cottage cheese mixture then tomato mixture. Garnish with cucumber slices.