Buttery Maple Walnut SaucePrint Category Maple sirup sauce Thematic Stove Less than 30 minutes Source dairygoodness Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1 cup (250 mL) maple syrup
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) butter
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) whipping cream (35 %)
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) chopped toasted walnuts
- In medium saucepan, combine maple syrup and butter. Over medium heat, bring mixture to a boil and boil 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Let cool.
- Stir in whipping cream and nuts. Serve warm or cool over ice cream
1 1/4 cups