Grilled Shrimp and Cucumber KebabsPrint Category Crevettes Thematic No thematic Source dairygoodness Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 24 shrimp, shelled
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) melted butter
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) fresh chives, chopped
- 24 slices of cucumber (not peeled)
- 12 bamboo skewers, halved, soaked in water (to prevent from burning)
- Chili sauce or yogurt sauce, to serve (optional
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients except for cucumber. Season to taste with pepper. Marinate for 1 hour in refrigerator, turning once.
- Put each shrimp on cucumber slice and thread on bamboo skewers, pricking both sides of cucumber slice around shrimp.
- Cook kebabs on lightly buttered grill over medium-high heat for 2 to 3 minutes. Brush with marinade several times. Serve immediately with chili or yogurt sauce. Serve with thin slices of English cucumber and diced tomatoes.