Prosciutto & Lobster Cream Cheese RollsPrint Category Homard Thematic No thematic Source dairygoodness Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 8 slices prosciutto, paper-thin
- 8 pieces fresh-cooked lobster meat
- 8 (3 inch/1,75 cm) asparagus tips
- 8 tbsp (120 ml) Canadian Cream Cheese
- Fresh black pepper to taste
- Garlic salt to taste
- Melted butter to taste
- Blanch asparagus tips for 1 minute and plunge instantly into ice cold water.
- Spread 1 tbsp (15 ml) Canadian Cream Cheese on each slice of prosciutto. Sprinkle with black pepper. Place 1 asparagus tip and 1 piece of lobster meat on cheese. Sprinkle with garlic salt. Roll up into a tight roll (perhaps secure with toothpick if needed).Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Heat oven to 400°F (200°C). Place rolls on baking sheet. Brush with melted butter. Bake till cheese bubbles and serve hot. Or eliminate baking step and serve cold.