Oyster Mushroom Scallops with HerbsPrint Category Pétoncles Thematic No thematic Source dairygoodness Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 3 bread rolls, halved
- 1/2 lb (250 g) oyster mushrooms, cut in half
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) butter
- 1 lb (500 g) large fresh scallops
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) choice of fresh herbs (basil, oregano, marjoram, thyme, etc.)
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) lemon juice
- Freshly ground pepper
- Remove crumb from bread roll halves and set shells aside. In saucepan, sauté mushrooms in butter for 1 minute. Stir in scallops and cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in fresh herbs and lemon juice. Cover and let stand for 2 minutes. Fill reserved bread shells with mixture. Season to taste with pepper and serve immediately.