Cinnamon and Hazelnut ButterPrint Category Butter Thematic No thematic Source dairygoodness Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) butter, softened
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) crushed or powdered hazelnuts
- 1 tsp (5 mL) cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) nutmeg
- Cream butter, hazelnuts, cinnamon, vanilla and nutmeg. Let stand for 1 hour to blend flavours.
- Serve melted on pancakes or spread on warm bagels.
Tips: Keeps in refrigerator: 2 to 3 weeks
Keeps at room temperature: 2 to 4 hours