Tomato and Feta Cheese Salad with BasilPrint Category Tomatoes Thematic No thematic Source dairygoodness Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- Fresh watercress leaves, rinsed and patted dried
- 4 tomatoes, quartered
- 3 oz (90 g) of Canadian Feta cheese, crumbled
- 12 Greek olives, any variety
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) of wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) of extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) of chopped fresh basil leaves
- In a blender, process all ingredients until dressing is smooth. Pepper to taste.