Turkey SurprisePrint Category Whole turkey Thematic No thematic Source dairygoodness Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Canadian Parmesan cheese grated
- 1 cup (250 mL) Italian bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) all purpose flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- 4 turkey cutlets (about 400 g)
- Salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- 2 cups (500 mL) herb flavoured tomato sauce
- 4 thick slices Canadian Victor et Berthold cheese (about 200 g)*
- Preheat oven to 300°F (150°C) In a shallow bowl, mix grated Canadian Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs. Bread cutlets by coating them with flour, dipping them in egg and coating them with the Canadian Parmesan and crumb mixture.
- Heat butter in a frying pan and brown breaded cutlets.
- In a baking pan, spread tomato sauce, arrange turkey cutlets in it and top each one with a slice of cheese. Bake in oven 15 to 20 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
Serving suggestions: Spaghetti squash. Okanagan Valley Cabernet