Spicy Chicken WingsPrint Category Wings Thematic No thematic Source Diana Sauce Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1/3 cup Diana Sauce®, Spicy 85 mL
- 2 lbs Chicken winglets or drumettes 1 kg
- 1 cup Diana Sauce®, Spicy for dipping 250 mL
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Place wings on a well-greased foil lined baking sheet. Toss with Diana Sauce®.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes, turning once, until wings are golden brown and cooked through. Serve at once with Spicy Diana Sauce® on the side for dipping.