Tomato Chick Pea SaladPrint Category Tomatoes Thematic No thematic Source Campari SUNSET® Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1 lb SUNSET® Campari Tomatoes, cut into large dice 500 g
- 1 cup chopped SUNSET® Cucumbers 250 mL
- 1 cup chopped fresh parsley 250 mL
- 1 can (19 oz/540 mL) chick peas, drained and rinsed 1
- 6 green onions, sliced 6
- 1/2 cup herb vinaigrette 125 mL
- Combine in large bowl, tomatoes, cucumbers, parsley, chick peas and onions. Pour dressing over salad; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate about 3 hours.
Makes 6 servings.
This nutritious side salad is a great accompaniment to any meal. If desired, add 1 cup (250 mL) cubed cheese (Swiss, feta, mozzarella, etc.).
Per Serving: 181 Cal; 5.0 g Pro; 8.3 g Fat; 23.5 g Carb; 4.9 g DFib