Citrus Cloud PiePrint Category Oranges Thematic No thematic Source Recipes Plus Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 3 1/4 cups (800 mL) mini marshmallows
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) frozen orange juice concentrate (undiluted)
- 1 1/2 tsp (7 mL) each grated lemon and lime rind
- 3 Tbsp (45 mL) each lemon and lime juice
- 1 1/4 cups (300 mL) sour cream, regular or light
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) whipping cream
- 1 Keebler® Ready-Crust® Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- In large microwaveable bowl, combine marshmallows and orange juice concentrate. Microwave on HIGH 2-3 minutes; stir until smooth. Add citrus rind and juices and sour cream. Refrigerate until partially set (approx 30-45 min).
- Beat whipping cream until stiff; fold into citrus mixture. Pour into crust. Refrigerate until set, about 3 hours. Garnish with fresh fruit and citrus tests, if desired.