Chocolate Chip Walnut BarsPrint Category Chocolate Thematic No thematic Source BEEHIVE? Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1 cup (250 mL) Five Roses® All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) sugar
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) butter or margarine
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Crown® or BeeHive® Corn Syrup
- 2 Tbsp (30 mL) butter or margarine, melted
- 1 cup (250 mL) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) chopped walnuts or pecans
- For crust: combine all ingredients, mixing until crumbly. Press firmLy into greased 9in/ 23 cm square baking pan. Bake at 375°F (180°C) for 12 to 15 minutes or until light brown.
Makes 30 bars.
Per bar: 129 Calories; 1.6 g protein; 7.2 g fat;
16.1 g carbohydrate.