Chocolate Truffle TrianglesPrint Category Chocolate Thematic No thematic Source Kraft Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) butter or margarine
- 1 1/3 cups (325 mL) Christie® Oreo® Baking Crumbs
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) sugar
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) whipping cream
- 7 squares Baker's* Semi-Sweet Chocolate, chopped
- 1 1/2 tbsp (20 mL) almond liqueur or prepared coffee
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) coarsely chopped almonds
- 1 square Baker's* Semi-Sweet Chocolate, melte
- Melt butter in microwave on MEDIUM power 40-60 seconds in microwaveable bowl. Mix in crumbs and sugar. Press into bottom of 8in/20 cm square pan. Bake in oven at 375°F (190°C) 8 minutes. Cool completely.
- In small saucepan, heat cream to simmer. Over low heat, stir in chopped chocolate until completely melted. Add liqueur. Pour over crust. Sprinkle with chopped almonds and drizzle with melted chocolate.
- Chill until firm. Let stand at room temperature 10 minutes before cutting into triangles. Store in airtight container in refrigerator up to 2 weeks.
Makes 24 small triangles.