No-Cook Strawberry Daiquiri JamPrint Category Strawberry jam Thematic No thematic Source CERTO Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1 cup (250 mL) prepared fruit (about 1 pt/500 mL) strawberries
- 2/3 cup (150 mL) unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) lime juice
- 3 cups (750 mL) granulated sugar
- 1 pouch Certo* Liquid Fruit Pectin
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) dark rum or orange juice
- Crush strawberries, one layer at a time. Measure 1 cup (250 ml) into large bowl. Add pineapple and lime juices. Add sugar and mix well. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Stir in liquid fruit pectin and rum or orange juice. Continue to stir for 3 minutes until most of sugar is dissolved.
- Pour into clean jars or plastic containers. Cover with tight lids and let stand at room temperature until set (may take 24 hours).
Makes 4 cups (1 L).
Store in freezer. If used within 3 weeks jam may be stored in refrigerator.
No cook fresh tasting jam with tropical flavours can be prepared in a flash. Then make these wonderful muffins with jam oozing out of the centres.
Per Tbsp (15 ml): 39 calories; 0 g protein; 0 g fat; 10.1 g carbohydrate.