No-Cook Strawberry-Raspberry JamPrint Category Strawberry jam Thematic No thematic Source Certo Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 2 cups (500 mL) crushed strawberries
- 1 cup (250 mL) crushed raspberries
- 5 cups (1175 mL) sugar
- 2 Tbsp (30 mL) lemon juice
- 2 pouches Certo* Liquid Fruit Pectin
- Measure prepared fruits into large bowl. Add sugar to fruit and mix well. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Stir in lemon juice and fruit pectin. Continue to stir 3 minutes until most of sugar is dissolved.
- Pour into clean jars or plastic containers. Cover tightly with lids and let stand at room temperature until set (may take 24 hours).
Makes 7 cups (1700 mL).
Store in freezer. If used within 3 weeks jam may be stored in refrigerator.
Per Tbsp (15 mL): 37 calories; 0 g protein; 0 g fat; 9.5 g carbohydrate