You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1/2 lb of butter
- 1 1/2 lb of brown sugar (3 1/3 cups)
- 1/2 cup of maple syrup
- 1 ca of sweetened condensed milk (Eagle Brand)
- 1 1/2 cups of mini marshmollows
- 60 mini cones or 36 pre-baked mini tart shells
- Melt the butter in a casserole over low heat.
- Add brown sugar, maple syrup and sweetened condensed milk. Mix well and cook over medium-high heat for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add the marshmallows and mix well until they are melted. Fill the cones (or tart shells) and let cool in the refrigerator. Serve alone or garnished with candy or fresh fruit.
(60 mini cones)
This is the perfect treat for children's parties!