You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 2 cups (500 mL) frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) strawberries
- 1 medium orange, sections
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) fresh chopped pineapple, (pulp and juice)
- 2 cups (500 mL) fruit sugar
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) water
- 1 box powdered gelatine, choice of flavour
- 1/2 tsp. (2.5 mL) grated zest of orange
- Thaw raspberries and strawberries. Cut orange in sections (no membrane or seeds).
- In a large bowl, crush raspberries and strawberries and add the orange. Add pineapple and fruit sugar. Set aside.
- In a pan, mix water and powdered gelatine; bring to a boil and boil 1 minute, stirring constantly. Add mixture to fruit and stir 3 minutes. Let stand 24 hours or until the jam has set.
Servings: 6 - 8