Spinach Salad with Raspberry-Maple DressingPrint Category Spinachs Thematic Without cooking Less than 60 minutes. Source Kraft Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 9 cups loosely packed baby spinach leaves
- 3 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1/2 cup Kraft Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing
- 3 Tbsp. maple syrup
- Toss spinach with mushrooms, onions and nuts in large bowl.
- Add combined dressing and syrup just before serving; mix lightly.
Prep Time: 15min.
Total Time: 15min.
Servings: 12 servings, 1 cup (250 mL) each
Substitute Kraft Calorie-Wise Catalina Dressing for the raspberry dressing.