Quick BBQ Pork & Cheesy PotatoesPrint Category Pork tenderloin Thematic Stove Source Kraft Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
Click to enlarge
- 1 lb. pork tenderloin
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 1 onion, cut in half, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
- 1/2 cup HEINZ Tomato Ketchup
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 cups hot prepared instant mashed potatoes
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Three Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA
- Cut meat into 8 slices; pound to 1/2-inch thickness. Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add onions; cook 4 to 5 min. or until crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in barbecue sauce, ketchup and garlic; cook 4 to 5 min. or until slightly thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Add meat; turn to evenly coat with sauce. Cover; simmer 5 min. or until done.
- Mix potatoes and cheese. Serve with meat.
Prep Time: 30 min.
Total Time: 30 min.
For added colour and flavour, garnish with 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley just before serving.