Shrimp,Tortellini & SpinachPrint Category Pan shrimps Thematic Stove Less than 60 minutes. Source Kraft Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1 pkg. (270 g) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1/4 cup Kraft Roasted Red Pepper with Parmesan Dressing
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can (19 fl oz/540 mL) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 3/4 lb. (340 g) cooked cleaned medium shrimp
- 1 pkg. (283 g) baby spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 Tbsp. Kraft 100% Parmesan Light Grated Cheese
- Cook tortellini in large saucepan as directed on package. Drain in colander; set aside. Heat dressing in same pan on medium-high heat. Add garlic; cook 1 min. Add tomatoes and shrimp; mix well. Bring just to boil. Stir in spinach; cover. Simmer 1 to 2 min. or until spinach is wilted, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in tortellini and basil; simmer, uncovered, 3 to 4 min.or until sauce is thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Serve topped with cheese.
4 servings, 1-3/4 cups (425 mL) each