Grilled Orange Ginger BeefPrint Category Beeftsteak Thematic BBQ Source ConAgra Foods Canada Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1 cup (250 mL) VH® Medium Garlic Rib Sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) VH® Orange Ginger Stir-Fry Sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) sesame oil
- 4 green onions; sliced, white and green separated
- 1 1/2 lbs (700 g) boneless top sirloin steak cut into 4 equal portions, 3/4 -1" (2-2.5 cm) thick
- PAM® Grilling Spray
- Whisk VH® Medium Garlic Rib Sauce, VH® Orange Ginger Stir-Fry Sauce, red wine vinegar and sesame oil together. Reserve 1 cup (250 mL). Place remaining sauce, the white part of the onion and the steak into a resealable bag. Seal bag and let stand at room temperature for up to 20 minutes, or refrigerate for 8-24 hours, turning occasionally.
- Spray grill and utensils with PAM® Grilling Spray. Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Remove steak from bag, shaking off excess marinade. Discard marinade. Place steaks on grill and cook for approximately 5 minutes on each side for medium-rare. Remove from heat and let steak stand for 5 minutes before serving.
- Meanwhile, add onion greens to the reserved mixture and heat in a small saucepan until warm. Drizzle steaks with sauce. Serve the rest for dipping.
Marinate time: 20 min.
Prep Time: 5 min.
Cook Time: 25 min.
*Nutrition Facts Per serving 324 g
Amount % Daily Value
Fat 30 g 46%
Saturated 11 g
Trans 0 mg
Cholesterol 140 mg 47%
Sodium 890 mg 37%
Carbohydrate 40 g 13%
Fiber 1 g 4%
Sugars 26 g
Protein 47 g