Creamy Corn & ZucchiniPrint Category Zucchini Thematic Stove Less than 30 minutes Source Kraft Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 2 cups fresh corn kernels
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1 cup Kraft Creamy Mexicana Shredded Cheese with a Touch of Philadelphia
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup fully cooked bacon pieces
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- Heat dressing in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add vegetables; cook and stir 8 to 10 min. or until crisp-tender. Remove from heat.
- Stir in cheese and sour cream; cook on medium heat 3 to 5 min. or until cheese is melted and mixture is heated through, stirring frequently.
- Top with bacon and cilantro.
PREP: 25 min
Total: 25 min
Servings: 8 servings, 1/2 cup (125 mL) each
Prepare using Kraft Calorie-Wise Zesty Italian Dressing and fat-free sour cream.
Drizzle with a squeeze of fresh lime juice before serving.