You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1 jar (341 mL) VH® Honey Garlic Cooking Sauce
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) honey
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) fresh ginger, minced
- A pinch each of ground cinnamon and cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper to taste
- 8 x 4 oz (120 gr) pork chops
- In a shallow dish, mix the first 5 ingredients together.
- Marinate the pork chops for a minimum of 30 minutes and a maximum of 6 hours.
- Remove the meat from the marinade. Pour the marinade into a saucepan, bring to a boil and reduce by half.
- Pre-heat the barbeque to medium-high and cook the pork chops for 4-5 minutes on each side (depending on the thickness). Baste with the reduced marinade while cooking to glaze the meat.
Marinate time: 30 min.
Prep Time: 5 min.
Total: 45 min.
*Tip: Spray unheated grill with PAM® cooking spray to prevent sticking.
*Nutrition Facts Per serving 178 g
Amount % Daily Value
Fat 20 g 31%
Saturated 7 g
Trans 0 mg
Cholesterol 110 mg 37%
Sodium 390 mg 16%
Carbohydrate 38 g 13%
Fiber 0 g 0%
Sugars 32 g
Protein 36 g