You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) VH® Garlic Rib Sauce (mild, medium or strong)
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) VH® Plum Dipping Sauce
- zest of 2 oranges, grated fine
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander chopped
- 4 chicken legs - split approx. 2.2 lbs. (1 Kg) total
- Salt & ground pepper to taste
- Mix the two VH® Sauces, orange zest and coriander and marinate the chicken 1-2 hours.
- Cook slowly, for 25 minutes, on the BBQ, basting with the remainder of the sauce if needed.
Prep Time: 5 min.
Cook Time: 25 min.
*Nutrition Facts Per serving 216 g
Amount % Daily Value
Fat 14 g 22%
Saturated 4 g
Trans 0 mg
Cholesterol 155 mg 52%
Sodium 480 mg 20%
Carbohydrate 17 g 6%
Fiber 1 g 4%
Sugars 12 g
Protein 45 g