Sparkling Blueberry-Lime PunchPrint Category Punch whithout alcohol Thematic summer kitchen Less than 60 minutes. Source Kraft Canada Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 3 cups cold water
- 1-1/2 cups blueberries, divided
- 1 pouch (1/4 of 46.4-g pkg.) Crystal Light Lemon Lime Low Calorie Drink Mix
- 2 cans (355 mL each) low-calorie lemon-lime sparkling beverage
- 1 lime, thinly sliced
- Blend water and 1 cup blueberries in blender until blueberries are finely crushed. Strain into pitcher; discard pulp.
- Add drink mix to pitcher; stir until dissolved. Stir in sparkling beverage, lime slices and remaining blueberries.
- Serve over ice.
Prep Time: 10 min.
Total Time: 10 min.
6 servings, 1 cup (250 mL) each
Pour some of the punch into ice cube trays and freeze. Use to chill remaining punch without diluting the flavour.