You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 2 cucumbers (about 500 g or 1lb)
- 500g plain yogurt (1 lb)
- 3 -4 garlic cloves
- 2 -3 tablespoons of crushed walnuts
- 1 bunch fresh dill
- salt as you want
- Cut the cucumbers into cube and put them in a bowl. You may aslo grate them but it changes the look and the consistency.
- Beat the yogurt with a fork for 1 minute and pour it over the cucumbers.
- Add the crushed garlic, the walnuts and the minced dill as well as salt to taste,Put into the refrigerator to cool for 1 hour Serve cold.
serving: 3-6 person