Crisp Cheese Phyllo pastriPrint Category Puff pastries and Quiche Thematic Stove Less than 30 minutes Source cocotte 71 Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) butter, melted
- 8 sheets of phyllo
- 10 oz (300 g) goat feta cheese
- 2 tsp.(10 mL) honey
- 2 eggs
- Mix the feta cheese with eggs.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Brush a sheet of phyllo with melted butter. Lay second sheet over it.
- Cut dough into 4 pieces and place in the center of each a little cheesy.
- Drizzle with 1/2 tsp. (2.5 mL) of honey. Close the dough over the cheese by pressing the top to form a bundle, a twist or roll.
- Place dumplings on a cookie sheet and bake until gold.
- Serve hot.
Preparation 10 minutes
Cooking: 5 minutes
Total: 15 minutes