Mustard Gone WildPrint Category Mustard Thematic No thematic Source Smucker Foods of Canada Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Smucker's® Pure Wildberry Jam
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) Dijon mustard
- In a bowl combine jam and mustard. Stir until well blended.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Makes: 3/4 cup (175 mL)
*Note:It is delicious as a sandwich spread or served as a dip with roasted pork tenderloin, chicken, ham or turkey.
2. Try this Mustard Gone Wild recipe with some of these delicious sandwich suggestions:
3. Sliced deli turkey, Swiss cheese, red onion and lettuce on toasted sourdough bread (as shown in photo)
4. Grilled chicken, provolone, arugula on toasted panini roll
5. Brie, sliced apples, baby spinach on a baguette
6. Smoked ham, mozzarella cheese and romaine lettuce on rye bread