New Cantonese Chicken SaladPrint Category Chicken and Turkey Thematic Stove of world kitchen Source ConAgra Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 2/3 cup (150 mL) VH® Plum Dipping Sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) plain, fat-free yogurt
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) VH® Reduced Sodium Soya Sauce
- 1 tsp (5 mL) minced fresh ginger
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) black pepper
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil
- 2 cups (500 mL) cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 can (10 oz/284 mL) water chestnuts, drained
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped green onions
- romaine or other lettuce leaves as desired
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) each mandarin oranges (drained), cantaloupe and kiwi sliced
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) sesame seeds
- In a bowl, combine VH® Plum Sauce, yogurt, VH® Reduced Sodium Soya Sauce, fresh ginger, pepper and oil.
- Add chicken, water chestnuts and green onions.Stir gently to coat all ingredients.
- Arrange salad on lettuce leaves.Garnish with mandarin oranges, cantaloupe and kiwis.Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cook Time: 0 min.
*Nutrition Facts Per serving 385 g
Amount % Daily Value
Fat 11 g 17%
Saturated 2.5 g
Trans 0 mg
Cholesterol 115 mg 38%
Sodium 330 mg 14%
Carbohydrate 43 g 14%
Fiber 4 g 16%
Sugars 19 g
Protein 46 g