Magic Shell® Dipper PopsPrint Category Ice cream Thematic Without cooking Desserts Source Smucker Foods of Canada Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) Smucker's® Magic Shell® Chocolate Flavoured Topping
- ½ cup (125 mL) vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt, softened
- Place 1 tbsp (15 mL) Smucker's® Magic Shell® on the bottom of 4 oz disposable cup.
- Top with ½ of ice cream, insert wooden stick and then top with 1 tbsp (15 mL) of Smucker's® Magic Shell®, remaining ice cream and remaining Smucker's® Magic Shell®.
- Freeze until firm, about 2 hours.
- Cut cup away from ice cream and roll in sprinkles to garnish.
Prep Time: 5 minutes + 2 hours freezing time
Makes: 1 pop