You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) VH® Butter Chicken Sauce
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) plain yogurt
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) salt
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
- PAM® Cooking Spray
- 1 prepared thin crust pizza crust
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded pizza cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) spinach
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) sliced red onion
- 24 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- Pre-heat oven to 425°F (220°C). Stir together VH® Butter Chicken Sauce, yogurt, garlic and salt.
- Mix 3 tbsp (45 mL) of the yogurt sauce with chicken pieces; set aside remaining yogurt sauce. Cover and marinate chicken for 15 minutes.
- Spray a small skillet with PAM® Original Cooking Spray; heat over medium heat. Add marinated chicken pieces; stir-fry until no longer pink inside; about 5 minutes.
- Spread reserved yogurt sauce over pizza crust. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup of the cheese. Layer the spinach, onion, cherry tomatoes (cut side up), and cooked chicken. Top with the remaining 1/2 cup (125 mL) of cheese.
- Bake directly on the oven rack for 12 to 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbling. Remove from the oven and let sit for 2 to 3 minutes before cutting into 10 slices.
Marinate time: 15 min.
Prep Time: 20 min.
Cook Time: 20 min.
Try on Naan bread!
Don't like spinach or onions? Simply replace them with your favourite toppings. Mushrooms and black olives work just as well.
*Nutrition Facts Per serving 204 g
Amount % Daily Value
Fat 8 g 12%
Saturated 4.5 g
Trans 0.1 mg
Cholesterol 40 mg 13%
Sodium 520 mg 22%
Carbohydrate 15 g 5%
Fiber 2 g 8%
Sugars 6 g
Protein 17 g