Buffalo Chicken Potato SkinsPrint Category Oven potatoes Thematic Stove Less than 60 minutes. Source Lemon tree Dwelling Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 3 large baked potatoes, cooled and quartered
- 1 1/2 c. cooked, shredded chicken (I used rotisserie)
- 1/3 c. sour cream
- 3 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 3 Tbsp. hot sauce (I used Frank's Red Hot)
- 1/2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/8 to 1/4 c. crumbled blue cheese (enough to sprinkle a little on top of each)
- Scoop out inside of each potato wedge. Place wedges on a large, lightly greased baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine chicken, sour cream, cream cheese, and hot sauce and mix thoroughly. Divide mixture evenly among potato skins.
- Bake at 350 degrees 10 minutes. Remove wedges from oven; sprinkle each with 2 tsp. shredded cheddar cheese and top with a sprinkle of blue cheese.
- Bake an additional 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted.