Chocolate, Strawberry & Cookie ParfaitsPrint Category Dessert (Various) Thematic Without cooking Desserts Source Snackworks.com Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) chocolate fat-free instant pudding mix
- 2 cups cold skim milk
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 6 30% Less Fat Oreo Cookies, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup thawed Cool Whip Light Whipped Topping
- Beat pudding mix and milk with whisk 2 min. Refrigerate 5 min.
- Spoon 1/3 of the pudding evenly into 4 mugs or parfait glasses; top with layers of half each of the berries and cookies. Repeat layers.
- Cover with layers of the remaining pudding and Cool Whip.
15: min prep
15: min total
Makes 4 servings
* Special Extra
Garnish with additional sliced strawberries.
Parfaits can be prepared ahead of time. Store in refrigerator up to 2 hours before serving.
Makes 4 servings, 3/4 cup (175 mL) each.
Nutrition per serving:
Total fat 4 g
Saturated fat 2 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 470 mg
Carbohydrate 31 g
Dietary fibre 2 g
Sugars 16 g
Protein 6 g
Vitamin A 8 %DV
Vitamin C 40 %DV
Calcium 15 %DV
Iron 10 %DV