You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1 cup (250mL) VH® Medium Garlic Rib Sauce plus remainder of bottle for grilling
- 1/3 cup (80mL) VH® Soya Sauce
- 1/2 cup (125mL) fresh ginger, peeled and finely sliced
- 3 1/3 lb (1.5kg) pork back ribs, cut into pieces of 2 ribs each
- PAM® Grilling Spray
- In a large pot add VH® Medium Garlic Rib Sauce, 1 cup (250mL) water, VH® Soya Sauce, ginger and riblets. Bring to boil and lower to simmer. Cover and simmer for 1 1/2 hours, making sure to rotate ribs halfway through cooking so that they all simmer in the sauce.
- Remove ribs from pot and strain and reserve cooking liquid, place cooking liquid and remainder of VH® Medium Garlic Rib Sauce into a small pot. Cook over high heat until mixture has reduced to a thickened glaze which can be brushed onto ribs, about 5 minutes.
- Spray grill with PAM® Grilling Spray, heat grill on medium-high and grill ribs until heated through while basting them generously with reduced, VH® Medium Garlic Rib Sauce, about 7 minutes.
Prep Time: 5 min.
Cook Time: 105 min.
*Nutrition Facts Per serving 0 g
Amount % Daily Value
Fat 0 g 0%
Saturated 0 g
Trans 0 mg
Cholesterol 0 mg 0%
Sodium 0 mg 0%
Carbohydrate 0 g 0%
Fiber 0 g 0%
Sugars 0 g
Protein 0 g