Orange Ginger Shrimp with Bok Choy and NoodlesPrint Category Pan shrimps Thematic Stove of world kitchen Less than 60 minutes. Source VH Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- PAM® Original Cooking Spray
- 2 cups (500 mL) finely sliced onion
- 1 cup (250 mL) finely sliced red pepper
- 6 cups (1.5 L) chopped bok choy
- 1 lb (500 g) medium raw shrimp, thawed and peeled
- 1 bottle VH® Orange Ginger Stir-Fry Sauce
- 1 lb (500 g) Chinese egg noodles, cooked per package directions
- Spray large cooking pot with PAM® Cooking Spray; heat over medium-high heat.
- Add onions and peppers; cook for 5 minutes. Add bok choy; cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
- Stir in shrimp and VH® Orange Ginger Sauce. Cover and cook on high until the shrimps have turned pink, about 2 minutes. As soon as they are pink they are cooked.
- Serve over top of cooked egg noodles.
Prep Time: 4 min.
Cook Time: 12 min.
If desired use 4 cups of broccoli in place of bok choy.
A great side dish is green beans sauteed with fresh garlic.
*Nutrition Facts Per serving 0 g
Amount % Daily Value
Fat 4.5 g 7%
Saturated .5 g
Trans 0 mg
Cholesterol 180 mg 0%
Sodium 1430 mg 60%
Carbohydrate 77 g 26%
Fiber 4 g 16%
Sugars 36 g
Protein 24 g