Szechwan BeefPrint Category Sirloin steak Thematic No thematic Source Del Monte Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 can Aylmer Accents Original Stewed Tomatoes (540 mL)
- 1/4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 tbsp soya sauce
- 1 tsp grated fresh gingerroot
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 450 g sirloin steak, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced on the diagonal
- Cooked rice
- Orange slices (optional)
- Combine cornstarch, tomatoes, orange juice concentrate, soya sauce and ginger in bowl. Brown beef with red pepper flakes.
- Stir in tomato mixture, bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.Sprinkle with green onions and serve over rice. If desired, garnish with orange slices.
PREP TIME: 10 MIN
COOKING TIME: 20 MIN
SERVING SIZE: 4