Crunchy Autumn Chicken SaladPrint Category Chicken and Turkey Thematic Autumn Stove Less than 60 minutes. health Source Unilever Canada Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1 pouch Knorr® Recipe Onion Soup Mix
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) plain dry bread crumbs
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, (about 1 lb/450g)
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) Hellmann's® 1/2 the Fat mayonnaise-type dressing
- 2 medium zucchini, quartered lengthwise and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 8 cups (2 L) mixed salad greens
- 1 large Granny Smith apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) walnuts, lightly toasted
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 425° (220° C).Combine Knorr® Onion Dry Soup Mix with bread crumbs in shallow bowl and set aside.
- Coat chicken with Mayonnaise, then with bread crumb mixture. Arrange chicken on baking sheet, then arrange zucchini around chicken. Bake, turning zucchini once, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 20 minutes. Cool chicken slightly, then slice.
- Arrange salad greens on serving platter. Top with chicken and zucchini, then remaining ingredients. Drizzle with your favourite dressing.
Prep Time:15 min
Cook Time:20 min
*TIP: Lightly roasted walnuts add crunch, flavour and valuable nutrients to this meal-worthy salad.
*Nutritional Information 1 serving
Calories from Fat 1
Total Fat 11 g
Saturated Fat 1.5 g
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 50 mg
Sodium 500 mg
Total Carbs 40 g
Dietary Fiber 5 g
Sugars 15 g
Protein 21 g
Vitamin A 60 %
Vitamin C 25 %
Calcium 6 %
Iron 15 %