Easy Chicken & Vegetable PhoPrint Category Chicken and Turkey Thematic Autumn Winter Stove of world kitchen Less than 30 minutes Source Unilever Canada Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1 Tbsp. Becel® Oil
- 12 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 1 small bok choy, about 12 oz, cut crosswise into thin strips
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1 cup chopped shallots
- 1/2 tsp. five-spice powder*
- 1 pot Knorr® Homestyle Stock Chicken
- 3 1/2 cups water
- 4 ounces wide rice noodles, prepared according to package directions
- Heat oil in large pot over medium-high heat and cook chicken, bok choy, carrot, shallots and five-spice powder, stirring frequently, 5 minutes or until vegetables are almost tender. Stir in Knorr® Homestyle Stock Chicken and water until Stock melts.
- Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, covered, about 1minute or until vegetables are tender and chicken is thoroughly cooked .
- Stir in noodles and spoon into serving bowls. Serve, if desired, with chopped cilantro and lime wedges.
Prep Time10 min
Cook Time8 min
*Tasty Tip: Add a bit of heat by serving sambal olek or sriracha on the side.