BBQ sauce for pulled pork BATON ROUGE stylePrint Category BBQ sauce Thematic No thematic Source Secret Recipes.com (Clone) Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1/16 teaspoon (0.3 ml) of cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon (0.6 ml) of parsley flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon (0.6 ml) of celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon (1.2 ml) of garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon (1.2 ml) of onion salt
- 1/4 teaspoon (1.2 ml) of dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml ) of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) of corn syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 ml) of flavored liquid natural Hickory Smoke
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) of Worcestershire sauce
- 6 1/2 teaspoons (32.5 ml) of tomatoes paste
- 1/2 tablespoon (7.5 ml) of apples cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon (1.2 ml) of sauce "Kitchen Bouquet"
- 1/4 teaspoon (1.2 ml) of honey
- 1 tablespoonn (15 ml) of molasse
- Preparation: Mix all ingredients together with a small whisk, heat in microwave oven for 30 seconds to dissolve the sugar. Mix sauce with your shredded pork.
Suggestion: Serve with your favorite bread.