You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1 1/2 cups of graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tablespoons of soft butter
- 1 cup of Nutriwhip
- 4.4 oz of cream cheese
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 boxes of 12 oz fl. of crushed pineapples
- Mix cracker crumbs with melted butter. Spread mixture in a pie plate of 10 inches.
- In a bowl mix the Nutriwhip using a mixer and mounted in snow until it form peaks. Stir in cream cheese and sugar. Continue to mix well.
- Place 1/3 of the cream mixture on your pie shell, add pineapples that have been well drained, cover the rest of the preparation. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for a period of 24 hours. Defrost and serve.
Preparation: 20 minutes
Servings: 8 to 10 people