Shrimp mousse 5Print Category Mousse, Pot pie and Terrine Thematic No thematic Source No source Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1 can (10 oz fl.) of Aylmer tomato soup, undiluted.
- 5.3 oz of cream cheese (Philadelphia)
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 envelope of gelatin (0.4 oz)ou(10 1/2 g.) diluted in some boiling water
- 1/2 cup of cold water
- 3 cans of 4oz fl., of medium shrimps
- 1/2 cup of finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup of finely chopped onion
- salt and pepper to taste
- Bring the soup to a boil, stirring constantly and reduce heat to low. Add the cream cheese and melt. Add gelatin already taken and the cold water. Refrigerate for a period of about 1/2 hours.
- Combine mayonnaise, shrimp, onion, celery together, salt and pepper to taste. After refrigerated part 1, mixed it all together and stir well.
- Pour all into a mold, cover and put in the fridge for a other period of 6 hours.
- Unmold your foam and serve with crackers and bread.
Preparation : 40 minutes (including refrigeration)
cooking : 5 to 7 minutes
Makes : 12 servings