Pork tenderloin stuffed with cheese, apples and almondsPrint Category Tenderloin Thematic Sugar Shack Stove Source No source Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 2 apples diced
- 1/2 cup of shallot
- 1/2 cup of maple syrup
- 1/2 cup of cranberries dried and sweetened
- 1/2 cup of toasted almonds, coarsely chopped
- 4.5 oz (128 g.) of aged cheddar, cut into strips
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 2 pork tenderloins about 17.6 onces each
- 1 tablesspoon of butter
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- In a large bowl, combine all filling ingredients.
- Cut the pork in the portfolio in the lengthwise and stuff with the apple mixture. Close the fillets and attach with a string.
- In a large ovenproof skillet, fry the fillets over medium-high heat for about 1-2 minutes per side. After bake uncovered at 400 º F, (204 degree celcius) for 18 to 20 minutes. Remove from heat and cover with foil. Let it stand 10 minutes before serving. Serve with assorted vegetables and potatoes.
Servings: from 4 to 6 servings
Preparation: 15 minutes
Cooking : 25 minutes
Suggestion: Apple Cranberry Sauce, see video.