BREAKFAST NACHOSPrint Category Breakfast Thematic Microwave Breakfast Less than 30 minutes Source Smucker Foods of Canada Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1 ½ cups (375 mL) fresh or thawed frozen fruit
- 2 tbsp (30mL) Smucker’s® Double Fruit® Blueberry Fruit Spread
- 5 oz (150g) regular or cinnamon baked flatbread crisps
- ¼ cup (50mL) shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup (125mL) plain low fat yogurt
- 3 tbsp (45mL) Smucker’s® Double Fruit® Blueberry Fruit Spread
- Combine fruit and fruit spread in small bowl. Arrange flatbread crisps on medium sized microwave safe plate.
- Top with cheese and fruit mixture.
- Microwave on high, approximately 25 seconds, or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Meanwhile, combine dip ingredients and serve with nachos.
PREP TIME:4 MINUTES
YIELD: 4 SERVINGS
FREEZING: NOT RECOMMENDED