Chocolate Orange Ice Cream SodaPrint Category Cocktail (whitout alcohol) Thematic Without cooking Less than 30 minutes Source Smucker Foods of Canada Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1 jar (237 mL) Smucker's® Pure Orange Marmalade
- 3/4 cup (177 mL) Smucker's Sundae Syrup? Chocolate Flavoured Syrup
- 1 1/2 cups (355 mL) milk
- 1 1/2 cups (355 mL) club soda
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- Combine first 3 ingredients in blender until smooth. Divide between 4 tall glasses.
- Stir in club soda. Add one scoop of ice cream to each glass and top with additional club soda.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Freezing : not recommended
Makes: 4 servings
*We love using spreads in drinks because it's such an easy way to avoid peeling and chopping the fruit. Use your favourite Smucker's® jam in place of marmalade.