SUMMER DELIGHT SALADPrint Category Mix fruits Thematic Without cooking summer kitchen Less than 30 minutes Source Smucker Foods Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 2 small cantaloupes or honeydew melons, halved and seeded
- 2 cups (500 mL) strawberries, hulled
- 2 cups (500 mL) orange sherbet
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Smucker's® Pure Strawberry Jam
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) orange juice
- Mint sprigs, optional
- Remove fruit from melons with melon baller. Mix melon balls and strawberries; spoon into melon halves. Top each with a scoop of sherbet.
- Mix jam and orange juice; spoon over sherbet. Garnish with mint.
- Use your favourite sherbet. Raspberry and rainbow are also nice.
- Replace sherbet with cottage cheese.
- With sherbet this also makes a refreshing dessert.
- Look for small berries or cut large ones in half.
- The sauce is also nice simply mixed with fresh berries and topped with whipped cream.
PREP TIME: 15 MINUTES
YIELD: 4 SERVINGS
FREEZING: NOT RECOMMENDED