A Smarter Walnut Tuna SaladPrint Category Tuna Thematic Without cooking Less than 30 minutes health Source Mollie Katzen Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1 (6-ounce) can white meat tuna , packed in water
- 1 large stalk celery , minced
- 4 radishes , minced
- 1 tablespoon minced red onion
- 1/2 a Granny Smith apple , minced
- 2 to 3 tablespoons minced flat leaf parsley
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 3 to 4 tablespoons reduced - fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup minced California walnuts , lightly toasted
- Place the tuna in a bowl and flake with a fork.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
Serves: 2 Peoples
Ready In: 15 mins
This modern take on a classic lunch favorite includes walnuts and has 47% less calories than traditional tuna salad. The light mayonnaise simply complements the tender tuna and crunchy celery and apples making this tuna salad light, fresh and flavorful!